Monday, June 20, 2005

ARRRGGG

I'm sure that everyone has had to deal with a person who just won't shut up! Unfourtunately for me, I can't run away. And these particular co-workers of mine don't get the hint. When I answer the phone, sign for a delivery, or whatever, you would think that they would think, "Oh, Anna is busy. I'll get back to work now." Think again. I find it odd that this upsets me in the first place because generally I like talking with people. But some of these people are just so long winded, egotistical, and/or just plain weird.

Take for example Lyle. Now, Lyle is a very nice guy, but a bit of an odd duck. He get's so serious about the stories that he tells and just won't stop. If anyone ever wants to know anything about Cairo, IL, let me know... my knowledge of the town is now extensive (not by choice!).

mk, I'd better stop naming names. Maybe I'll go ahead and do some filing so that I at least feel like I'm working.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Lynn said...

It's worse with people in the army, especially when you are deployed cuz then you have to live with them too. BTW, You'd think that some people would realize when someone is sleeping and have some respect and not carry on a conversation right next to your bunk about when they are going home. I DON'T CARE, Let me sleep!!!! LOL!!!

June 20, 2005 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya on that, i had a couple of my residents who just didn't get the hint that i was busy with homework or heading off to class and have the need to tell me the history of the world part II ::eye roll:: they should make signs like "you have one minute to talk, then ur done" lol. Hope the storms down there don't blow you away!! we got hail up here :-) now time to lie down, sides hurting a bit right now :-(

June 20, 2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Feel better! And that's an order!

June 20, 2005 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home