I need a little air
Don was walking out the front door and, just making conversation, I asked him where he was going. He said out for a little walk as he held up his cigarette. That means he was going out the front door in order to walk to the side door at the other end of the building to smoke. I curiously asked him why he didn't just go out the side door in the first place. He kinda shrugged and said he just wanted a little fresh air. He looked a little sheepish when I laughed and said, "So you want a little fresh air before you smoke?"
The irony of wanting some air before sucking down tar and chemicals in a cigarette really tickles my funny bone, at least today.


1 Comments:
That is overly amusing. Perhaps he feels somehow justified in killing himself after enjoying the beautiful wonders of life.
...Or maybe he just wanted a longer smoke break
Post a Comment
<< Home