Oooooo, a new first!
Well, you all can thank (or strangle) Lisa for suggesting that I start my own blog. This whole sit-at-a-desk-all-summer-long-and-answer-three-phone-calls-an-hour thing gets pretty darn boring, yet I usually have something semi-entertaining happen. Well, at least I find these events amusing, so here goes!
Driving in this morning I passed a motorcylist at a stop light on 101. But, HAH! He was wearing khaki pants that ended halfway up his shin, grey wool socks, and white velcro tennis shoes! OMG. I thought that I was going to drive off the road when I saw that. It was too too much. At first it was no big deal, but the velcro tennis shoes did me in. Sigh, the price others have to pay in order for me to find amusement.


3 Comments:
That is priceless. To think the most entertaining thing that happened on my drive in was I was too tired to proprerly say iniciaate. See. Look. I can't even spell it OR say it.
Ummm, what are you saying???? Initiate?? You are a very special child.
LOL! Man...I wish I could be like you two and be at my job and do this too...it's just not the same...oh well...I'll join those ranks yet again when we go back to school...but all y'all won't be in there anymore...oh poo.
Post a Comment
<< Home