*sigh. Back to work
It was the weekend of Spud Fest! The fireworks were non too shabby. Towards the end they started shooting off some really BRIGHT ones and I was seriously seeing spots. I kept shutting my eyes every time they exploded. My intention was to come out of there with a majority of my current vision. The highlight of that night was walking over to McPete's and watching the guys race by the Speed Limit Radar Sign. I'll call it that for lack of a proper title. Rick made it up to 16 mph! He won! I couldn't believe all of the people that we talked to that night. It was like a lil high school reunion! Tiffy, Lisa, Becky and I were just about to leave later that night/morning to walk back to the softball fields where our cars were when Kierstien showed up. So I stayed with her for a few minutes. But everyone else started to head out too so she was a doll and drove me over to my truck and saved me from getting run over on the highway. And then I stopped by their new house for a lil bit to talk and chill before I headed home myself.
Saturday was fun too. I kinda sorta bailed out on Tiffy and Lisa that night, but I love them for letting me go (I LOVE YOU!). I went down to Lakeville for Kyle's HS grad party (Kyle is the little brother of Tyler and Chase). The only annoying (yet amusing) part of the night was being around 4 18 year boys who were drunk after 3 beers and a shot or two. And I mean drunk. Several of them expressed their undying love to me. That was right before Dan tossed his carrots (not cookies, carrots) in the yard.
One last note about the evening. One of the drunk high schoolers came over to us and proceeded to tell us what they found in the road a few houses down. There were 3 chairs set up around a table with a suit case on it. Then he started rambling about some freaky dolls. We thought he was just wasted but someone else came stumbling over and backed up the story. So a group of us walk down the road to see this with our own eyes and there it is! 3 people sat down and occupied the chairs. It was like something out of a very freaky movie that I would probably be unable to even watch. So we open up the suitcase and inside is a beanie baby and a very scary little doll. And then Tyler noticed that the table rotated. So he's spinning the table with the open briefcase on it with the dolls staring up at us and it's making this horrible squeaking! I was waiting for someone to jump out of the bushes with a chain saw. EEEK!


12 Comments:
OMG. That is funny. LOL.
(and I forgot what I was actually gonna say...so mebbe I'll remember it later..but prolly not)
OH yeah! I remember now...
Flypaper happens all the time for you...but this time it changed form into drunk boys loving you...but flypaper none the less.
Flypaper dear.
LOL.
Nah, it wasn't just me. They professed their love to Lydia too! She was nice and got blankets and pillows for them as they semi-passed out on the floor.
Lol. I just don't even know what to say I'm laughing so hard.
LOL. Well...either way....same thing.
So was it only 18 year old boys that were professing their undying love for you or was their someone else...???
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REPLY FOR YOU, HEATHER :-P
he doesnt need to profess it, just listen to all he does talking to her, inviting to go EVERYWHERE...she's already got him hooked.
not to mention some umm shall we say hot tub action.... ;)
HEATHER! Didn't I tell you never to listen to Kierstien?!?!?!? This would be an EXCELLENT time to take my advice!
I never said anything about Kierstien, sometimes I just know these things, wink wink.
BTW, I will be nice now, I promise!
Post a Comment
<< Home