I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
it's "you are awesome" hehe i know ;-) when i actually see shaun sometime today i'll ask him if he's able to do that, which won't be until after midnight probably, but i'll leave a note on his door for him b4 i leave for my evening shift to see if he can do it. if he can't, i'll find somebody to come with me to be the third, maybe jimmy or nikki will take the walk with me b4 they leave tomorrow. but for sure i'll get 2, if i don't find anybody to buy a 3rd, i'll let you know. And apparently paul never did schedule anybody for my night supe shift tonight, so i'm supposed to be working from midnight-6am as well... well fuck that. i think lindsey said she'd cover for me, which is good, cuz i'm sure not working 18 out of 21 hours. AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGG!!! ok, end of Dunkel's rant, sry, just had to vent a bit of frustration there. now time to consume hot dogs before i head back to work at 1, take care!
3 Comments:
it's "you are awesome" hehe i know ;-) when i actually see shaun sometime today i'll ask him if he's able to do that, which won't be until after midnight probably, but i'll leave a note on his door for him b4 i leave for my evening shift to see if he can do it. if he can't, i'll find somebody to come with me to be the third, maybe jimmy or nikki will take the walk with me b4 they leave tomorrow. but for sure i'll get 2, if i don't find anybody to buy a 3rd, i'll let you know. And apparently paul never did schedule anybody for my night supe shift tonight, so i'm supposed to be working from midnight-6am as well... well fuck that. i think lindsey said she'd cover for me, which is good, cuz i'm sure not working 18 out of 21 hours. AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGG!!! ok, end of Dunkel's rant, sry, just had to vent a bit of frustration there. now time to consume hot dogs before i head back to work at 1, take care!
Anthony- You are so totally AWSOME! Ok. No more gushing over THE MAN who is help picking up CONCERT TICKETS!
promise.
MK, so this whole spelling/typing/thinking thing isn't going so well for me today!
Post a Comment
<< Home