Sunday, July 03, 2005

The bombs bursting in air

Yea! I got to see Heather last night! This would be Heather L, from SCSU. I haven't seen her since... well, since the "Gary with one R" incident! She drove down to BL cuz Chase and Kierstien had a bonfire. The 4 of us went to McPete's and bowled (well, I watched them bowl) and then played pool until Ang showed up. The funniest part was when Chase was bowling the last frame of a game and needed to do well. I yelled out, "Tyler! No pressure!" Ooops. That kinda got him out of sorts! I thought that he was gonna drop the ball mid-throw. What made it even funnier is that it was NOT the first time that night that I had switched their names. I think it was Kierstien that decided I was just using her and Tyler to get Chase :-D

Then we headed back to C&K's house and started up the fire when Tyler, Josh, and Amanda showed up. They definitely livened up the place! It was fun though. The guys were trying to be all like "I am man! I make fire!" by trying to shoot off bottle rockets. They were actually being wusses. They couldn't figure out how to twist the fuses together or anything. So then Amanda went over and showed them how it was done. This was at approximately the same time that Tyler's cop radar kicked in. Kierst claims the cop that came has a reputation of being an ass, but he only stepped inside the fence and told us to lay off the fireworks. That was it. My dad told me that could have been a $700 ticket. The cop didn't even check to see if there were any minors there. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home