Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm tired. Busy day at work. New year = new insurance = people who haven't gotten their new cards yet/those that don't KNOW they got new cards. And then we'll throw in this whole Medicare D thing. Not cool. People are so difficult.

I'm cold too. My fingers feel like icicles. I need to go to the chiropractor. I should slip into warm comfy pajamas and go to sleep. But I'm in one of those moods where I feel so tired and not good that I don't want to go to bed. But I do. Yup. I'm sure everyone cares very deeply about me and wants to hear me whine. Not that I'm whining. I don't whine. Whine? Hah. Never once has a whiny word slipped past my lips.

I cleaned my room! I'm not done though. Almost. I'm just afraid that I won't finish it now.

I have to work tomorrow at 9. But that's good. I need to pay bills. I sooo want to do something with friends. I haven't done much with Tiff or Toshia (or Lisa out in ND) over break, let alone the other people I would love to see more often. Tiff, we need to do something before you go back. Are you leaving after this weekend? We were talking about maybe going to Salidas. I wonder who's playing. I dunno.

I want to sleep. But I don't want to move. I am in such a blah mood. I feel like crying. Just because. No real reason. I'm not in a bad/sad/depressed mood. Not really anyway. I think I'm just overly sore and tired. I want to watch a movie, but I really should go to bed. I rented a bunchy of ooooold movies. Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. I still have to watch My Fair Lady (I've seen 2/3 of it) and Roman Holiday.

I never thought that I'd actually kinda like "pet" fish. But it's kinda entertaining watching them. Sara has a bunch of platys that she raises and sells. They're kinda cool cuz they swim in schools. They kinda look like multi colored gold fish. And she has about a dozen babies that are finally big enough to actually look like fish. The newest babies are still pin pricks. They're not cool yet cuz you can barely see them.

Enough about fish. I want to use my camera and try out the new cable. I need more pictures. But I need something picture worthy to use it on. We should go to the Press this weekend maybe. Not that I want to spend money. I guess that just means that I remain sober cab. Though I don't know if I'll have access to a vehicle since we're down to 2. I work 4-9 on Friday and 10-6 on Saturday.

I have to let you know about Burns, Tiff. I'm sure I'll go. Count me in. When do you need the money? I feel like I'm talking to the computer. I'll have to call you. We need to do something before you leave. I miss you allready.

Funny thing at work today. Kim and I were about to walk out the door after closing and I turned to say good bye to Rob as I completely plowed into the locked the door. It kinda knocked my breath out.

Well, I don't know. Maybe that wasn't very funny. I'm not in a funny mood. I think I'm begining to feel a little loopy. A glass of wine sounds good right about now. Typing is feeling slightly theraputic. I don't want to stop now. I fust feel like rambling and rambling.

I'm sure by now any of you who embarked upon reading this entry have either grown bored and are merely skimming or have skipped the later half completely. Either that or you have falln asleep.

Oh, whilst I was cleaning my room, I flipped through an oooold notebook I found on my closet floor. And in it were pages of scores from Calc Rummy (or GIN??) games with me, Tiff, Heather, and Dusty. Good times, good times.

That was fun. It'd be fun to get a bunch (or even a few) people together and sit around and drink and play cards. Or cribbage! But not chess, cuz I barely know how to play.

I think I am going to go brush my teeth. That will bring me one step closer to bed.

Night, all. Sweet dreams. Cheerio. Cap'n Crunch. Lucky Charms.

And all that jazz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read that whole thing and I have to say, you are cute! :)

January 05, 2006 4:44 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

lol, i agree with C, you are. and I know how that mood feels. I've done that before. but we definitely need to do something, you read my mind. i just called you and left a message a bit ago. tonight are you busy? we could watch one of your movies or play cards....I leave sat morn and tomorrow I gotta hang out with the family. and now I feel like im talking to a computer too, I'll talk to you later, guarenteed. :)

January 05, 2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Heather Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about playing cards in math. Now that I think about it, did we ever do anything in that class??? LOL!! I'm going to the press tonight for 25 cent tacos!! Well Brant and me and Pam. I have drill this weekend so it doesn't matter if I come hung over :) If anyone wants to come, give me a call

January 05, 2006 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home