I took a nap today. I forgot how much I love naps. I usually can't find time for a nap. I feel so much better after my nap. My nap lasted two hours. Yay for naps!
Today in the coop
About Me

- Name: Anna
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
Blogs
Things that amuse me
Previous Posts
- The last two days have been unlike no others. I'm...
- Words from a prof in regards to compostions:This m...
- I'm "doing homework" right now. Ssshhhhh. This we...
- Hmmm, after thinking about it, I'm still not super...
- Blogger is being difficult. It is eating my previ...
- I was in SPED 4somethingorother last night when th...
- My mom wants to dip my Christmas present in bleach...
- Do you ever get the feeling that you're doing noth...
- I sold my soul to the devil tonight. It was relat...
- Wow. I don't think I've ever been evenly remotely...
Sunday, February 19, 2006


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home