Sunday, April 02, 2006

Allright. I am starting to progress past the freak out stage. I think I almost hyperventilated.

I'm trying to figure out my schedule. I thought that I had had it all planned out for the remainder of my classes over the next 3 semesters. And it all would have worked out fine and dandy had the classes indeed been offered when the bulletin said that they would and I didn't later find out that the math elective I was thinking about taking is actually super duper hard (AnnMarie didn't pass Real Analysis- that means I'm doomed) .

So, exactly 1 hour ago I thought that I would not be able to graduate when planned. NOT COOL. 2 math courses are only offered in the spring which is also when my ed block will be. The way we are supposed to take the ed block would not possibly allow for me to take both math courses as well.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So I started frantically dialing Andy and then hung up to call Ann but she didn't answer so I called Andy again and he didn't answer. Naomi is the only math ed major that I have a phone# for but I didn't feel like calling her.

So Andy called me back a little later and I calmed down a little bit. The instructors might let me tweak my ed block a bit so that it works out. And I would have to take Eng/Ed for 3 weeks in July/Aug. I registered for that, M-F 10-11:40AM, but it may put just a bit of a crimp in a summer work schedule. It's also offered in May, but it's full so I'm hoping that there's a waiting list or that there might be an opening later. Either way that just leaves the matter of coming up with tuition.

And I don't know what STAT class is required because they keep changing it on us and it better darned well be offered this fall.

And I need to find out a little bit more about Numerical Linear Algebra to find out if MatLab is used cuz it's the devil. Otherwise I will be forced to take Real Analysis that AnnMarie said was impossible. It sounds like a loose loose situation.

Allright. I feel a little better. Nothing is resolved, but everything will work out. There's only so much that I can do.

Big deep breaths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home