Sleeeeeeeeep...
Today in the coop
About Me

- Name: Anna
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
Blogs
Things that amuse me
Previous Posts
- Things are going well this semester. It is so muc...
- Woo hoo. We'll be getting internet at the apartme...
- I have nothing to say. Over and out.
- If all the raindrops Were lemondrops and gumdrops....
- I don't get Matlab. It is horrid and I can't figu...
- Hello World!I'll be super happy whence we get our ...
- Week in review:Work, work, and work. My feet hurt...
- Whew. Paper and quiz e-mailed off to my prof. Th...
- Darn those early-evening-post-work-hour-long naps.
- These last 5 days or so have been sooo long. For ...
Friday, September 22, 2006


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home