Spring Break is over. 'Tis time to hit the books again. And hit them hard I shall. Hopefully. Unless I decide to watch the Audrey Hepburn movie that I know is going to be on television in a few minutes. And then do laundery. And then make lunch or dinner or whatever I wish to call my next meal. Maybe I'll call it Chester. Then I might feel the need to vacuum and clean the kitchen. And of course I'll have to fold my clean laundery. THEN I'll start my homework.
Today in the coop
About Me

- Name: Anna
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
Blogs
Things that amuse me
Previous Posts
- It's spring break and I still feel like there're a...
- Grrr I'm grouchy. So I ate peanut butter.
- I am so terribly cranky and I hate it. Errrrrrrrrr
- Good news/Bad newsGood news: My head no longer hu...
- Miss me?I was at Target the other day browsing the...
- It's snowing! It looks like a winterwonderland ou...
- My mom and I have been a bit too chatty this Decem...
- Thank you, Musak. I have Shakira Hips Don't Lie e...
- I introduced Heather to the joys of our favorite w...
- Not enough sleep. Strong coffee and no food.I'm w...
Sunday, March 11, 2007


1 Comments:
Hehe, Chester, hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home