Ooooo, I see lightning!
And I hear thunder too! I don't remeber the last time I saw wind and rain like this. Seriously! It looks like monsoon season in Minnesota!! Ooops, poor Vicki has her back windows down! It's beyond too late to roll them up. This is pretty awesome. I would LOVE to go outside and play in the rain right about now. But alas, I need to look semi-presentable and besides, I allready took my lunch (which, incedetnly, was beautifully sunny the entire time). The radar is looking awfully rosy right now!


4 Comments:
lucky duck. It was HAILING during my lunch break.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
that was my comment. I can't figure out why it keeps double commenting. stupid blogger.
it's kinda sunny up here now, and my side doesn't hurt anymore :-) today at least. now i hope that it's not so hot here that i have to sleep downstairs again :-(. it was literally 15-20 degrees hotter in my room than it was downstairs, so the couch became the bed for the night.
Post a Comment
<< Home