Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ouch

My eyes hurt. Don't you hate that? It's like you're so tired that your eye muscles just want to give up and nothing in the whole wide world would feel better than closing your eyes. Just for a minute. However, if I did that, I think I might fall asleep. Sleeping while on duty is frowned upon here.

Not that I'm complaining. I can't, because the sore eyes and groggy feeling is self induced. But those rum and cokes were sooo good last night. And it doesn't help that I am such a light weight when it comes to alcohol. I don't really know how many I had because I would drink about 3/4 of my glass and then fill it up. It was a small glass though (as if that makes any difference).

Randy and I were talking for a bit this morning. The main point of discussion for him involves alcohol. He hadn't heard of Cruzen rum (I was drinking the coconut one last night) and I told him about the Mango flavor and that it sounds like it would be nummy with pineapple juice. I had him (and myself) sold on the idea by the time he headed back to shipping. Yummy.

Now I just need to get a little more use out of my smoothie maker this summer. Good thing we don't need a reason to make up some pina coladas!

Now I probably sound like one of those obnoxious people who do nothing but talk about alcohol. The entirety of this blog focused on liquor. Oh well. I promise that I don't have a drinking problem. In fact, I've never even been pukey-drunk. But enough of the subject. Back to "work."

3 Comments:

Blogger Lightning Girl said...

LOL. I was movin' slow this morning too. But I think it was because I was up late, not alcohol effects.

June 09, 2005 10:52 AM  
Blogger Toshia said...

LOL. Wow. You two are great. Cuz, well, I'm just peachy today...the knuckle bashing notwithstanding and the fact that I get to sleep in in the mornings.

As for talking about alcohol, at least you're not as bad as Mike. Nuff said.

June 09, 2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger Lightning Girl said...

And just what time did YOU get up this morning, Missy? If it was anytime after Five thirty, DO NOT gloat. You have no bragging rights!

June 09, 2005 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home