Tuesday, June 28, 2005

TMI!

So Bill comes up here in order to install another phone for Pam. He's playing around with the wires and whatever. We had been joking and laughing for awhile. I just kinda looked over and said, "I hope you're wearing cotton underwear." He just looked over at me, shocked, and said, "How do you know about that?!?" LOL. I told him Kevin and Steve tell me everything. Apparently Steve came up to him yesterday and started going on about the underwear inspections. Bill said, "Yeah, until yesterday, I couldn't tell you what my underwear were made of. Now I know that they have, like, 0% cotton. I'm a Hane's guy, but I might have to go shopping for some others now. I think the company should pay 80%. They pay for 80% of our shoes." LOLOL. It was a great conversation. Bill is this 40ish divorced dad who skateboards and wants a pair of fluorescent green suede Vans that match his brand new skateboard. He's hilarious. I told him he's got to be one of the coolest dads ever, even if he doesn't wear cotton underwear.

Oh, and then I made the mistake of talking to Kevin. He walked over and saw that Bill was here behind the desk and said some smart ass comment about him being a bother or something. Then, stupid me said, "He's working on the phones and he's not wearing cotton underwear." Oooo boy. Kevin retorted, "And how do you know this????" aaaak. I need to think before I open my mouth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Lynn said...

Wow, that is freakin hilarious! I hope this doesn't become a habit of yours.

June 28, 2005 3:11 PM  
Blogger Toshia said...

ROTFL!

June 28, 2005 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! this seems to be a recurring theme lately, better not continue otherwise those banta guys might be coming up to BL to keep ur humor around.

June 28, 2005 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home