It's Monday
Yawn. Weekends are toooo short. I promised myself that Friday I wouldn't go out after I got out of Snyders that night since I had to work at 9 the next morning. Yup. That didn't happen. High Noon was up at Benton Station so I couldn't not go out! It was a fun night out with the girls. It took a little while, but we everyone got out on the floor eventually (well, sorta. y'all know how Toshia is). Fun times. One of the guys we were dancing w/ was soooo far gone that he fell over out on the dance floor. And I would have knocked my head on the floor when Becky tried to sweep me off my feet with one of her kisses except Lisa managed to get her knee behind my back and caught my head (THX!). Then everyone slowly started to drift back home. Becky's cousin took off a little before the place shut down. Tiff headed home about 2 cuz she was beat and Becky got a ride cuz she was somewhat wasted at that point. That left me, Toshia, and Lisa make it over to Perkins. Then Lisa headed back to BL, leaving just me and Toshia. That's allright though. We were able to make our own fun;-) We went over to Tyler's place cuz he had people over and we stayed until, hmmmm... I don't remember... but it was waaaaay to late. All that I do know is that by the time Toshia and I got unlost from taking the back roads and figured out the difference between Sherburne CR7 and Millacs CR7, I got 2 hrs of sleep before work. But I caught up on all my sleep Sunday. I was such a bum. I didn't even really get out of bed till around 3:PM :-D


4 Comments:
3pm!! yeesh, somebody's really lazy, i dunno if even I could do that... well i'm sure i could, i might today since i only slept from 2-5am last night and had to work 6am to 10am. and i gotta work 3 straight night supe (midnight-6am) shifts, and i work during the day inbetween them too... you might have to jostle me awake when you get ur tickets on wednesday lol, back to bed for me now! ;-)
WOOT!!! I got my 3rd Rock From the Sun DVD's in the mail today :-D :-D :-D
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG! I am sooo jealous!! I never did order them :-\ YET. Ooops.
you better order it soon!!! Actually you can buy it at Best Buy for the same price i think, and you get a couple of extras too..... and we're in a Tornado Warning now.... i wanna go chasing!
Post a Comment
<< Home