Crap
Mk. So Toshia and I were driving up to SC in my truck (no more banged up front end! yea!) and Tiff and Chandi were following in their car. Chandi was driving and not keeping up very well so I called Tiff to ask if I was going too fast. We got to the Clear Lake stop light and we were still on the phone. Tiff says, "There's something on your bumper! Do you want me to get out and get it?" At the same time the guy who pulls up next to me started waving at me so I rolled down the window and before he said a word, I asked him if there was something on my bumper. At that point Tiff climbed out of the car, grabbed whatever was on my back bumper and just threw it in the bed. Light turns green. I start to drive and ask Tiff what it was. She responded, "I think it was dog poop!" At that point I lost it. Accelerating/shifting/driving/holding the phone/crying from laughter was too much for me to handle so I tossed the phone at Toshia and did my best to drive.
When we finally made it to the Carpet to eventually meet up with Mike, Kierst and Chase, Emma, and Tyler and found a parking spot, everyone had to inspect the baggie in the back end to verify it's contents. Yup. Sho' nough. Tiff's hunch was correct.
I can thank my dad for the little present. Actually, we can thank Andy, but my dad is the one who put it on my bumper! He took Andy down to the lake in my truck right before I left and apparently was cleaning up after him but didn't fully complete the task. YUCK! THANKS, DAD!


5 Comments:
yay for memorable summer experiences!
LOL. Yeah really.
::sniff:: I'm so glad I got to share the experience with the two people that I love. ::sniff sniff::
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Haha! No one mentioned dog poop when I met up w/ you people. And your bf is really cute- did i mention that already? I think I did. *smirks* -emma
Post a Comment
<< Home