Sunday, August 07, 2005

Just for the record, I'm not really whining.

Wow. It's amazing how quickly I begin to feel like I haaaave to blog. Like right now I feel like I have no choice in the matter to blog about this weekend. But I don't feel like it. So instead I'll whine.

Ok, I got that out of my system.

I worked this weekend, but then went to Chase and Kierstien's Saturday night. There weren't too many people there but it was fun. Chase and Kierst (duh), Heather and Brant, Cassie and Broc (sp?) were there when I showed up and then Tyler and Kyle arrived, followed a little bit later by Josh (Jackass), Josh (Dumbass), Aaron, and the keg. Between Brant (who had had a wee bit too much to drink) and Broc, we were definitely entertained; they were kind of on the same wave length and played quite well together;-) Brant even tried to convince Heather to let him take Broc home with them. Oh, on a side note, Chase and Kierst's new furniture looks awesome in the newly painted living room! Moos showed up later in the night too. We started to watch Coyote Ugly but then Tyler, Kyle, and I headed up to St. Cloud cuz after Kierst fell asleep on the living room floor. Then today I went to the Munsinger Gardens. I had never been there before. I didn't spend too much time there, but what I saw of them was gorgeous. And now I'm going to stop typing and log off cuz my wrist hurts. Yawn. I've been awake for a whole 6 hours and I feel like I'm ready for bed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toshia said...

Don't Party so Hardy then dear if you don't wanna be all pooped out! LOL...as if I should talk. LOL. Psht.

August 07, 2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Roooight. Cuz we all know that I'm a wild and crazy partier ;-)

August 08, 2005 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home