I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
lol sounded like my job today! finished reading Deception Point (oh by the way, i noticed that Brown put a Ceaser Square after the final chapter in DP today, this time though we knew what to do as opposed to when you brought me that code for Digital Fortress.), and then started reading a couple of my fantasy football magazines... i think i'll enter a pay league this year and try and win some money. a 3rd rock party sometime this summer would work excellently. After the 9th we just kinda work cleaning crew stuff so no evening or night supe shifts anymore. So I spose sometime around then would probably work best :-D ::3rd rock salute:: :-) tee hee hee
1 Comments:
lol sounded like my job today! finished reading Deception Point (oh by the way, i noticed that Brown put a Ceaser Square after the final chapter in DP today, this time though we knew what to do as opposed to when you brought me that code for Digital Fortress.), and then started reading a couple of my fantasy football magazines... i think i'll enter a pay league this year and try and win some money. a 3rd rock party sometime this summer would work excellently. After the 9th we just kinda work cleaning crew stuff so no evening or night supe shifts anymore. So I spose sometime around then would probably work best :-D ::3rd rock salute:: :-) tee hee hee
Post a Comment
<< Home