Saturday, September 03, 2005

Brrrrrr

I am absolutely freezingly frozen and quite cranky too. It's been a busy (not buzzy)/fun week. I got back Tuesday and worked then went boating with Tosh n Lisa n Chris n Eric and hung out w/ them and others all day Wednesday. It was an interesting crowd. We made cookies too! Then Tyler came over for awhile and once everyone started to leave we headed back to his place where I was able to watch Devil's Advocate in its entirety. The ending made a LOT more sense after watching the begining too. Luckily (for me!) Tyler had seen the movie several times and more or less so put up with being badgered by questions.

Thusday afternoon Josh, Tyler, and I went to Ultimate sports bar and entered in a free weekly poker tourney. It was tons of fun! I don't think I did too badly either. At least I didn't go out on the first HAND like some people (ahem! JOSH). Tyler did great for awhile and made it into the second round. We hung out there for awhile and had a few beers (which was enough to make me a little unsteady on my feet). Then a bunch of people came over and it was decided that it would be a night of drinking games. Yikes. It was fun though. We played a bunch of different games, but P&A was the most fun, though there seemed to be an awful lot of cheating going on at one end of the table by two males. (Un)Fortunately, we were past the point of noticing. After the games I had a lil heart to heart with Josh and then those that were left chilled and watched a couple of movies. I love watching chick flicks with guy(s) (or girls for that matter), even if Jessica Biel is in them :-P

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to help Toshia out by bringing a box up to her apt without driving over to her house. I'd like to go out for dinner with my family first since I don't see them too much. Then I'd head up to SC later tonight to "celebrate" Tosh n Lis moving into their respective apts.

Arrggghhh. I'm cranky. I'm blaming it on the rain. It makes me tired and sore and achy. I've been trying to do w/o but I think I'm going to go take some drugs and a hot shower and call Toshia to see what's up.

Wow, I glanced over my entry before posting to see if there were any glaringly obvious typos. Yup. Just one though (i think). My week was "busy" NOT "buzzy". Glad I changed that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home