Thursday, August 18, 2005

Baby fix!

I want a baby.

Maybe.

Well, yeah.

Kierst, can I borrow yours for a lil bit? You'll have a replacement in a few months anyway. Do you really need two?

6 Comments:

Blogger blank said...

are you NUTS? -emma

August 19, 2005 8:38 AM  
Blogger Toshia said...

LOL!

August 19, 2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Lightning Girl said...

I think somebody needs to visit Toshia's house...

August 19, 2005 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, a Toshia family visit will scare her enough hehe luv ya toshia! ;-)

August 19, 2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger Heather Lynn said...

Hey! Do you know if you can come over tomorrow night? I'm trying to get a hold of people to come over and hang out and then possibly go out to the carpet or something. If you know anyone else's number cuz I don't have anyone's, let them know they are invited too.

August 19, 2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Why am I nuts? I just want to borrow one:-D

August 22, 2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home