So I'm back. Michigan was fun. The drive was loooong (about 15 hrs) and the weather stunk coming home. I got to see quite a bit of my family, though not as many as usual. Thanksgiving dinner was at my aunt and uncles and post-Thanksgiving dinner on Friday was at my grama's, where we were staying. I think I'm all turkeyed out.
The highlight of my long weekend was the fact that my cuz Cathleen just turned 19!!!! That means we could hit the bars in Canada, and hit them we did! We were joined by 2 of her high school buds and a guy from work, who had just turned 21. Well, Cathleen definitely enjoyed herself! Let's just say that by the time we hit the second (and final) bar of the night, we didn't last till 2:am... we were kicked out by the bouncer! We're blaming it on the 3 Wise Men shot she had... it was all down hill from there. LOL. It was a lot of fun. Other than that, it was a pretty average few days with my relatives!
On a not so good note: Half of the family was sick, including my uncle, cousing, and sister (whom I had to share a futon with! ick! I blame YOU!). Come Saturday, I was feeling a wee bit under the weather and Sunday I was full blown sick. I'm still debating as to which classes I'll actually attend tomorrow. Prolly just ED300 cuz it's the first day of presentations and I have to go on Thursday so I want to see some of the other students.
Blah. Oh yeah! PPST on Thursday! I can't forget that!
Now I think that I'll think about writing my lesson plan. Key word there was "think."


1 Comments:
Well, that explains it then huh? I was wondering where you were this morning. And I actually went to class today. Just be glad, this is stuff I don't know...
Post a Comment
<< Home