Time for home. And not a moment too soon. I am very close to vomiting from the stench of BO. I am not exaggerating. Luckily, I didn't eat dinner.
Today in the coop
About Me

- Name: Anna
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
Blogs
Things that amuse me
Previous Posts
- Thank you Josh. My truck has a new odor. Beer.Ab...
- Has anyone seen the newest version of American Pie...
- Interesting day at the pharmacy. My fellow employe...
- DISCLAIMER: The following rantings are just that ...
- Do not fear.I am alive.And am heading off to work....
- As my family is running a little late getting out ...
- I was scheduled to work 9-4 today, but Roger asked...
- So much for brushing my teeth and bed at the momen...
- I'm tired. Busy day at work. New year = new insu...
- Wow, I've actually been somewhat productive on my ...
Thursday, January 26, 2006


2 Comments:
wow, that's pretty graphic. did people in the MC forget to put on deodorant yesterday?
EW! Yay I get to see you tonight!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home