Busy busy busy. I'm sick. But that's OK. Not too terribly vomiting sick. More like tired, sore throat, rattly chest sick.
It's spring break! Most of my co-workers asked why I'm working days this week. I'm telling them it's going to be a wild and crazy spring break at Snyders! Hell yeah!
I went out Saturday night w/ Kierst and Kim and Kim's sis-in-law to Salida's for Killer Hayseeds. It was fun. Lots of fun. Lots of dancing. Lots of people. 43 year old buying us drinks. Sigh. What one will do for free drinks ;-)
Does anyone know how to get cranberry juice out of fabric? That's my current project.
I don't work today! Yea! I'm going to do laundry and clean my room and maybe go to Walmart/Target.
Thursday is Blake Shelton! I'm very excited. He's so awesome.
My goal for break is to finish my dad's scarf (I'm halfway there!). And to do HOMEWORK! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need to do a lot. I doubt I will though.
Friday is Dusty's for Becky and Eric's engagement party thingamajig. I don't know what it is exactly. It'll be fun though. And I only work till 7 that day. Woo hoo.
Happy BDay, Kierst!
Hmmm. I'm debating if I want to take Andy for a walk. Is it cold out? I think it's supposed to rain.
Tiffy Tiffy Tiffy. I'm blogging! And I'm also talking to you on AIM sorta.
I think that I'm going to balance my checkbook and then get of the computer and be slightly productive. That's the plan at least.
Toodaloo.


1 Comments:
hehe, thanks Annie! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home