Yet another bike pulled up in the drive through today. I don't mean bike as in Harley vroomvroom, but bike as in bicycle tinkletinkletinkle.
Today in the coop
About Me

- Name: Anna
- Location: Minnesota, United States
I don't care for heights or roller-coasters. Some people tell me that I'm not the best driver (ahem). I don't have a favorite color, food, or animal... I could never narrow it done to just one. I need more self discipline and motivation in my life. If I had to choose between writing a paper and solving a math problem, I'd usually choose math, though I don't dislike English or writing. I am a blonde at heart. Sometimes I wonder if I act like a "blonde" simply because I'm living up (or down) to the stereotype. I am generally not the most eloquent speaker, and that bothers me. The number one love of my life is God and I thank him for all that I have been granted. I love my friends and my family as well.
Blogs
Things that amuse me
Previous Posts
- I'm not in the mood to blog, but I promised to try...
- I have been ordered to blog. Here goes.Today was ...
- Holy shit. My mom just shouted something at me tha...
- After the funeral I went to the Vineyard with my f...
- What a crazy world this is. I don't quite know how...
- wE GOT FREE SHOTS. pIXIE STIX. fROM THE kcld dj....
- i KNOW WHERE THE MOUSE IS!!!!!
- I might not know what love is, but I know what it ...
- Yesterday I was so crabby. I wasn't sure if I wan...
- Butterflies in my stomach. They're not really nec...
Monday, June 12, 2006


6 Comments:
LOL
haha I didn't think of bikes sounding that way...haha
lol, i think bikes make more of a "honka honka" sound, esp. when they have that squeaky air horn on the front. must have been funny to see that though.
LOL seriously
There wasn't a squeaky horn thing. The tinkletinkletinkle comes from the little bell!
lol quite true, however an AOOOGA AOOOGA sound would be even funnier
Post a Comment
<< Home