Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Awwww

I got my very own Chevy towel! Don told me that I was cool and that everyone who drove a Chevy truck gets one. It was really cute. Apparently someone he knows makes them.

On a semi-related side note, the other day durring the monsoon I was standing in the entry way watching the storm with a few of the guys and they were talking about their trucks and how, "If you drive a truck, you're a real man!" I just looked over and said in an innocent voice, "Does that make me a man too?" It was pretty funny. "No, that just makes you special," Don told me. :-D

5 Comments:

Blogger Lightning Girl said...

It's good to know that I'm friends with a "real man" lol. So if fake men drive cars, what about those who drive vans, or motorcycles, or none at all?

June 22, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger Toshia said...

"Special"

Hehe.

June 22, 2005 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

special freeeeeeeed, mama dropped him oooooon his head, now he thinks he's a pieeeeece of bread!... he's just a little bit special! :-D

June 22, 2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Annie, to me your THE man! hehe

June 22, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Awww, *sniffsniff, you guys are all so loving and supportive!

June 23, 2005 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home