Friday, December 02, 2005

So, I thought that yesterday would be the day from hell, but it wasn't too bad. It actually started out really well, considering I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I would have like to the night before. I was up late finishing up my lesson plan and polishing my Power Point presentation for my teaching demonstration the next day. And I hadn't been to Mult. Var. since the last quiz and I hadn't done any of the hmwk and had a quiz to take. And the PPST, but I wasn't worried about that, as long as I didn't fall asleep durring it.

So, MVC, first class of the day and I'm freaking out over the quiz. Then he decides to make it up on the spot. Scary! But then after 5 min, he decides that it's too easy and says it was just practice. YEA!

ED300. I was feeling good, after getting out of my quiz! And my presentation went really well (I think). I'll find out Tuesday.

And as for the PPST- it's waaay too long (over 3 hrs). And the room was cold. And I developed an excrutiating headache halfway through. But I finished. And I now know that I can read. And do math :0 At least at a level satisfactory to allow me to teach. As far as to whether or not I can write, we'll find out!

And now tonight I'm going out with a bunch of my felow BLers!

I am soo ready for the weekend.

Scratch that.

I'm ready for Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home