Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekend in a nutshell:

Thursday: Worked and then watched T's vball game with Chad and friends and then Chad went on a hot date with two gorgeous women to see a G rated movie, which was a good movie.

Friday: Worked and watched fireworks with friends and lost my license and $25 at Spud Fest. Went to Chase n Kierst's for a fire and had a wee bit too much to drink and acted like the fool that I am.

Saturday: Iain's grad party (yay for the McCrackens... and bocce ball). Kept my half drunken promise of helping Tyler (with the aid of the truck) move into his new place... in the rain. Back to Spud Fest that night for High Noon. Locked the keys in the truck... sorta not really... ok, really. I had my key with me though. Except it was my key... as in car key.

Sunday: Church. Bingo with friends. Angie from ER Applebee's returned my lost license (sans $$) to my home. I figured some 18 year old was buying beer with it by now. *Note to self* Go to ER Applebee's and leave Angie a big tip.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

thanks for hanging out with us all weekend!it was a fun weekend. very busy though. and I'm glad you got your license back.

June 26, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Heather Lynn said...

what the heck happened to you Anna, you called me and then I never saw you. We had a good time, :)

June 26, 2006 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you again, Anna! Joe and I were talking about having another bon fire. But, this time we have a hottub too!! So, it would be a bon hottub fire, but not all together as one. That would be a disaster. :P

June 28, 2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home