Monday, July 03, 2006

Emotionally draining. It feels as if the whole damn world is dying. I can't even count on one hand the number of people that I've somehow known that have died in the last MONTH... I don't even know if I can count them on both hands. And what REALLY makes my heart ache is the loved ones left behind. I just want to reach out in a hug and never let go. It makes me so sad when I can't be there for someone... especially for someone that I care about. And it makes my heart momentarily stop when I hear of someone dying in a car crash- especially someone young. Why him? Why her? Why you? Why me? When one's time to leave this earth has come, that's it. You'd better damn well hope that everything's cool with yourself, your neighbors, and with God. I thank God for each and everyday that I'm graced to walk upon this earth-- even on the not so good days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kierstien said...

i love you anna!

July 04, 2006 2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-( I'm sorry Anna, I hope things start looking up soon! ::hugz::

July 07, 2006 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss Annie! I hope that you start to feel happier soon.

July 08, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Thanks so much, Chrissy! I'm out of my funk now, but haven't blogged in awhile.

July 11, 2006 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home